We decided to take AJ today and while she wasn't the most cooperative (the best pic we got of her was during an epically dramatic cry) she enjoyed seeing the farm animals and other babies/kids (or bahbah as she calls them).
Wednesday, October 23, 2019
Cox Farms
The pumpkin patch is a fall tradition all over North America so it's not like we're special for having gone. In Northern Virginia, Cox Farms is a local and historical (my parents took my brother and me to their original location in the 80s) fall destination.
We decided to take AJ today and while she wasn't the most cooperative (the best pic we got of her was during an epically dramatic cry) she enjoyed seeing the farm animals and other babies/kids (or bahbah as she calls them).
We decided to take AJ today and while she wasn't the most cooperative (the best pic we got of her was during an epically dramatic cry) she enjoyed seeing the farm animals and other babies/kids (or bahbah as she calls them).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Since I had never been to Spain previously and I had heard that there was a tremendous language barrier, I thought I'd enlist the help o...
-
(I consulted Iloveny.com to put together much of our itinerary.) Our Itinerary (October 3-5, 2009) Saturday, October 3 Pre-planned: ...
-
I have to preface this post by saying that the majority of the activities and the accommodations in their entirety were pre-planned by Georg...











No comments:
Post a Comment